Thursday, June 17, 2010

Review of Lao Shan Dong

4887 Kingsway
Burnaby
604.439.9588

Meal
Lunch

Cost
$

Entree

Large Noodle with Dumplings in Spicy Soup

The Low-Down
Delicious

Review
This place is amazing! I've had their other noodles in soup before, but I have to say, the dumplings are my favourite. When the bowl of noodles comes out, it is alway piping hot and the sight of it makes my mouth water. The noodles are consistently made well and the dumplings are wonderful. Last, but not least is their soup. It is a special type of soup that I've never had anywhere else and this is what makes the whole bowl of noodles have such flavour. I love noodles in soup, and this place could very well be my favourite place to have them.



Large Noodle with Dumplings in Spicy Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment