Friday, June 18, 2010

Review of Anatoli Souvlaki

website
5 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver
604.985.9853

Meal
Dinner

Cost
$$

Entree

Spanakopita

Chicken Souvlaki

The Low-Down
Disappointing

Review

I was craving some Greek food and this place was close to where I was. I've gone before and it didn't make a very good impression on me, but I was willing to give it another try. I didn't feel like eating in since last time, the service was terrible. So, I decided to go for some takeout. The Spanakopita was decent and even tasty. However, that was about the only thing that was good. The pita bread that came with the meals was stale and hard. A good place makes Chicken Souvlaki that is still tender and moist. This place was fairly dry. I gave it a fair second chance and I think I'm writing this one off the list as well.



Pita Bread


Spanakopita


Chicken Souvlaki

No comments:

Post a Comment