Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sun Yee

5728 Victoria Drive
Vancouver
604.323.1918

Meal
Dinner

Cost
$$

Entree
Hot pot - All you can eat

The Low-Down
Deal

Review
Sun Yee is a regular Chinese restaurant that I visit, but I always order the regular dinner dishes. This time, I thought I would try something that they were marketing: hot pot. I've seen other people have this at the restaurant before and was itching to give it a shot. Was I ever surprised! I knew that the food there was usually good, but this was a deal. It was all you can eat priced at $14. There were the usual meats, balls, tofu, noodles, and vegetables. However, this all you can eat deal included seafood as well! The fresh fish slices were amazing and the quality of the rest of the food was awesome. I'm definitely coming back!

Assorted Hot Pot

 
The Hot Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment