Monday, September 27, 2010

Review of Finch's Tea & Coffee House

website
353 W Pender Street
Vancouver
604.899.4040

Meal
Lunch

Cost
$

Entree

The Full Vegetarian

The Low-Down
Delicious

Review

I have to admit, I'm not a vegetarian. In fact, I loathe sandwiches. So I'm not sure what possessed me to order a sandwich with no meat, but I'm sure glad I did. This sandwich was packed with ingredients which were fresh and scrumptious, then placed with care between two slices of toasted bread. I think this was probably the best tasting sandwich I have ever had. And if all vegetarian dishes tasted like this, I would consider converting. I noted that I was pretty full for the rest of the afternoon, but I was a little thirstier than usual. Definitely a place I'd come back to!



The Full Vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment