Monday, April 12, 2010

Gorilla Food

website
101 - 436 Richards Street
Vancouver
604.684.3663

Meal
Lunch

Cost
$

Entree
Thai Wrap

The Low-Down
Delicious

Review
I'm definitely a carnivore, so having a vegan lunch is definitely different for me. I decided to have a Thai Wrap, and it did not disappoint. It was very tasty, especially with the extra sauce that was given. All the ingredients were very fresh and tasted rich in my mouth. I don't think I've had this combination of ingredients before, but it worked. I must say, the meal was really refreshing. Moreover, this place supports organic and local ingredients, so it's a plus for my body and the environment! The only complaint I would have is that it was a little small and I got hungry later on around 4pm.



Thai Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment