Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Memphis Blues

website
1629 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver
604.929.3699
Mon-Thurs: 11:00am-10:00pm
Fri: 11:00am-11:00pm
Sat: 12:00pm-11:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm-10:00pm

Meal
Dinner

Cost
$$

Entree
Combo Plate: BBQ Chicken + Ribs

The Low-Down
Disappointing

Review
I've been to Memphis Blues one other time and I had remembered it as being one large awesome plate of BBQ meat. I haven't been back for a few years and had been craving it as I saw it along Lonsdale taking the bus. I finally got some time to hit it up and was super excited. Unfortunately, this visit fell pretty flat on its face. The BBQ Chicken was pretty dry and tasteless. The ribs were also not fall-off-the-bone good. They were actually pretty tough. Without the extra BBQ sauce, I don't think I would have made it through the dinner. I'm not sure if I'll be back.


Combo Plate: BBQ Chicken + Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment