Monday, October 19, 2009

Dae Bak Bon Ga

website
201-1323 Robson Street
Vancouver
604.683.9298

Meal
Dinner

Cost
$$

Entree
Shabu Shabu Dinner (must order at least 2 portions)

The Low-Down
Disappointing

Review
I was quite disappointed with this meal as I was looking forward to trying shabu shabu. I felt that this was a little overpriced. However, I noticed that most of the price was going to the seafood. The quality was not bad, but the crab was small enough that there was no meat to be eaten in the legs. This was a fairly "clean" meal, so it wasn't super tasty. It came with a peanut sauce and a soy sauce-type dip. The side dishes were alright, but the green seaweed was too salty. Note that this meal does not come with rice, so if you want rice, it will be extra. All-in-all, I'd much rather have their samgyeopsal at a much lower price.


Side dishes



Seafood


Beef and Mushrooms


Vegetables and Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment